Honda City Turbo 1/2 Reviews

Honda City Turbo 1/2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda City Turbo 1/2

Honda City Turbo 1/2
Honda City Turbo 1/2

“Yea..... Pretty Much. Sorry I'm just speechless about...”

Written on: 09/06/2004 by Sabertooth (1 review written)

Yea..... Pretty Much. Sorry I'm just speechless about this car it basically makes the streets ripple… Read Full Review

“The Honda City Turbo 1/2 pretty good all round vehicle...”

Written on: 12/02/2004 by Blaa (1 review written)

The Honda City Turbo 1/2 pretty good all round vehicle and it seems to have the ability to put the power down to the ground well.
Loves wheel spin and is fun in almost any aspect … Read Full Review

“The Honda City Turbo 1/2 go Hard and I wish I had some...”

Written on: 23/11/2003 by Turbo2 (1 review written)

The Honda City Turbo 1/2 go Hard and I wish I had some more money to do some more modifications. They responed well and the exhaust seems to run quite a high-amount of boost.

Hehe Yes GSR's dont like city's hehe :)

>Sweet that's my 5c… Read Full Review

“it is so funny pulling up in your Honda City Turbo 1/2...”

Written on: 16/10/2003 by scb (1 review written)

it is so funny pulling up in your Honda City Turbo 1/2 next to gsr's, evo's, wrx's etc and leaving them for dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Runningnaked's Response to scb's Review

Written on: 18/02/2004

I don't know if this car can beat all of those you said but I can in my civic. I did an H22a swap and I can beat GSR's and WRX's but I cant beat EVO's there really fast. If you have an all wheel drive car there really faster than front wheel drive cars cause takes more power to spin all the tires.