Weihrauch HW100 Reviews

Weihrauch HW100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Weihrauch HW100

Weihrauch HW100
Weihrauch HW100

“this gun is not as good as the reviews on here got it...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

this gun is not as good as the reviews on here got it because of what people where saying on here but had lots of problems with loading and cocking has had be be sent back hope the shop will trade it for somthing as not happy at all waste of my time and my money i think most of the reveiws are done by weihrauch… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

I think the operator is the problem!! Fantastic tool in my pest control arsenal !!

Written on: 18/09/2014

Sorry but you rely don't know your guns, you are talking to a trick shooter and it is the only rifle that can keep up.

Ruudhunter's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

Not agreed,
We have a pestcontrole company for farms and industry
We have 4 guys employd for us and the al got a Weirauch Hw 100 now for the last 6 months to do there job,i also use the Hw 100,thats 5...
we use these riffles every day so with no mechanical breakdowns and no failures i can say that this is one of the best guns we ever used.
Grtz
Ruud Hunter

Aqnmdyegh's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2012

i agree about hull cartridge writing reviews on here. I wrote a report on the hw57 and some-one commented on how it could be the user and not the gun, but after trying it with several different people and the results came out the same. Very low powered and pellets flying all over the place. It also was sent back but for me it came back firing over 12 ft/lb and up to 13.2 on my chrono and the grouping is much improved.
Well done for speaking out. I wonder how many passwords Weihrauch have. lol

Paulenew's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2012

Difficult to see how you could have problems with loading and cocking as the lever action is the only one I've seen that dioesn't allow double breeching of pellets - insert magazine, open/close lever, pull trigger. Tricky that.

Don't think most of the reviews are written by Weihrauch, probably just by people that can operate simple mechanisms...how are you with doors?

“They don't come much better . . . older ones can...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

They don't come much better . . . older ones can easily be converted to FAC . . . newer ones take more effort.

My opinion . . . heavy, but best gun I've owned for many a year.

Highly recomended for quiteness and accuracy ;-)… Read Full Review

“dont hold much air so cant stay out long had problems...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

dont hold much air so cant stay out long had problems with loading sent back been 3 mouths still not back going to buy new gun not hw100s… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/07/2011

I think you may have bought a ringer (fake) I have heard tell of some on the market.

“The Weihrauch HW100 rifles truly are Super guns with...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

The Weihrauch HW100 rifles truly are Super guns with an unrivalled build qu ality that shows… Read Full Review

“I bought an HW100SK a couple ofmonths back.. Thgought...”

Written on: 22/03/2011

I bought an HW100SK a couple ofmonths back.. Thgought it was madness until i tries ny BSA lightning XL again. The 100SK os Soooo much better. Oh sure it's a bit (and i mean a bit) heavier but tou can use it with a bopod coz its recoil-less. It's also VERY VERY quiet.

All in all, great kit. I was thinking of getting a pump rather than a divers bottle to fill it but i have decided to go down the bottle route because air in a divers bottle is DRY and with a pump you'll ger… Read Full Review

“I have had the HW100 now for about 2 years. when i...”

Written on: 08/03/2011

I have had the HW100 now for about 2 years. when i first got it i thought bloody hell its heavy, that is the only downside but its fine if you have something to lean on.
For the first two months i didnt really use it much because of the winter months. (weather got better) went to a zero range nearby was about 35 yards, god it was so easy to zero, and so accurate. i used it even more, about 3 times a week. i started doing vermin control for a mate shot everything, i wanted up to about 45 yards… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/11/2011

Totally agree with the review, i have a HW100S and get 100 shots 177.
45 meters easy to achieve using Accupells. Get a MTC Mamba Lite and you cant miss.
The HW 100s is the best gun i have owned saying that the Air Arms S410 is also good.

“Can't believe some of the bad reviews on here are they...”

Written on: 02/03/2011

Can't believe some of the bad reviews on here are they from Rapid owners or Daystate or even from the Managing Director Peter Martineau of BSA Guns!!!

Well what an airgun it has cemented its name in airgunning folklore as being one of the best if not the best multishot PCP's ever made!

The 14 shot magazine is easily indexed using the side lever bolt. You literally can cock 14 times and each pellet will land exactly where the previous one landed.

I own quite a few airguns inc Daystate… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/09/2014

I trick shoot with mine and hunt and it is the only air rifle on the market i have found that can keep up shot for shot.

“I have had my hw100s for about 4 years now and had no...”

Written on: 27/02/2011

I have had my hw100s for about 4 years now and had no problems what so ever and still in mint conditon.I have used it on a daily basis due to running my own pest control buisness and cant put say anything bad about the gun and would recommend it to anyone. … Read Full Review

“I bought my HW 100 .22 thumbhole stack in October...”

Written on: 18/01/2011 by Bradsmagic (1 review written)

I bought my HW 100 .22 thumbhole stack in October 2010,I have owned several airguns in the past and decided to leave the world of springs behind and invest (a hefty sum)in a pcp.
I tried several guns in my local gunsmiths in various price ranges and the HW 100 wins hands down with me everytime.
I shoot vermin as a rule and only use targets to practice/zero the accuracy is second to none in all shooting positions although it can be a bit on the heavy side if standing or kneeling unsupported… Read Full Review

“I purchased my HW100S from SDS near Sheffield in...”

Written on: 11/01/2011 by Bassman62 (2 reviews written)

I purchased my HW100S from SDS near Sheffield in October 2010 I use it for indoor target shooting, at first it was a little wayward but now it's settled in I've found it to be quite accurate, unlike the Airarms 410 that I hade previously the HW100 doesn't have a sweet spot at around 150 it is consistent from 200 down. The pre set trigger is a dream to use
To say I'm pleased with it would be an understatement… Read Full Review

“I only owned the hw100 for a couple of months, Bought...”

Written on: 24/12/2010

I only owned the hw100 for a couple of months, Bought after reading all the reviews on here, the gun is well made and acurate but it is rather heavy and looks very ugly and doesnt shoulder very good for me anyway.I went back to my shooting supplies and traded it in for a air ranger as this to me shoulderd a lot better and felt better balanced… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/09/2014

The weight is an advantage on accuracy and well looks are up to you i have shot both in the trick shooting i do and the hw100 came out on top. each to there own.

“Wow what can I say absolutely awsome gun I have it in...”

Written on: 23/12/2010 by stano82 (2 reviews written)

Wow what can I say absolutely awsome gun I have it in 1.77 thumbhole stock And the build quality is superb the germans build the best guns the reason why there a bit weighty is cos they made of good stuff not cheap parts And the accuracy is out of this world picking rabbits off anything from 50 to 55 yard well happy with it my brother bought a daystate air ranger and totally regrets it said the weihrauck is a lot better. So anybody thinking of getting one of these super accurate guns please do… Read Full Review

Paulbaker26's Response to stano82's Review

Written on: 02/04/2015

I HAVE HAD AN HW 100 FOR 10 YEARS NOW THE LOADING MECH IS FLAWLESS THE BEST AND SO IS THE BUILD QUALITY.

“The Weihrauch HW100 S is just what it says on the tin...”

Written on: 07/10/2010

The Weihrauch HW100 S is just what it says on the tin looks nice feels nice to handle and amazingly accurate i just love it BUT!! the only thing i am very disappointed about is the build quality and what seems to be a lack off quality control from the factory it wasn't until i met other club members with same gun that i realised there was a problem with it i.e. the 14 pellet mag tightening up after the first 10 shots after returning it to the shop i was told that this is a common fault with… Read Full Review

“HW100FSB .177 With Moderator Fitted, what can I say...”

Written on: 27/09/2010

HW100FSB .177 With Moderator Fitted, what can I say the noise from firing is almost non existent, if you stand 10 feet away from the rifle when its fired the pellet whistling through the air is louder then it firing, the accuracy is as good as the shooter, it is slightly heavy but after a bit of use you forget about the weight.
All I have to say is 10/10
Not sure if this image will show but this is a target I shot at 22Yards, each target measures 35mm from one side to the other (diameter). Each… Read Full Review

“HW100sk Engineering excellence.Very accurate. ”

Written on: 22/09/2010 by JONeill (14 reviews written)

HW100sk Engineering excellence.Very accurate.
Simple robust magazine, clever reliable indexing.
Quiet as (you'll just hear the ting of the action, with little if nothing from muzzle to be heard).Precision made walnut stock which action fits perfectly.
Checkering great.I like the handling too the sculpting for the palm is ample.You also get the silencer and 2 magazines as standard(brilliant)
If I had to choose some points to improve upon, it would be to lower the weight, it could be improved… Read Full Review

“Excellent rifle another member of my ever growin...”

Written on: 14/09/2010

Excellent rifle another member of my ever growin weihrauch collection hw100kt f.s.b just wondered if anyone has fitted a silencer to this gun?n if so what results have you had???… Read Full Review

“an amazing piece of kit the hw100s/t is by far the...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

an amazing piece of kit the hw100s/t is by far the best rifle i have used for th price i have a nikko stirling 3-16x50 ao piece of glass on mine and there isnt alot that gets away once my sights are on it not to heavy powerfull and silent its unbelievable i shot a rabbit and dropped it instantly from appx 50 mtrs and the rabbit that was stood jus a mtr from its dead friend wasnt sure wat just happened as it didnt here the rifle go off so i dropped him aswell after a speedy reload with the… Read Full Review

“OK so there I was in a gun shop looking for a tin of...”

Written on: 18/08/2010 by bugsy999 (7 reviews written)

OK so there I was in a gun shop looking for a tin of pellets for my Falcon Prarie C, (nice gun too), and there on the wall was the HW100s and it said buy me. But only because I'd read a few reviews on it.
And the reviews are correct to the letter. This was a second hand outfit and I'm really impressed by the kit overall. The really amazing thing was the Weirauch silencer. So good I've reserved another for my Falcon, theyre quieter than an angels fart! (Honest guv).
The rifle is accurate… Read Full Review

“ If you can afford it get this amazing extreme...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

If you can afford it get this amazing extreme accurate gun!!!!!!!!
I got the weirauch hw100 carbine with bull barrell in 177 and
a Hawke Map Pro 4-16x50. the pellets I use are H+N Field Target Trophy.

The feel of the gun is great and the tumbhole stock is also good if youre left handed.

zeroed in at 30 yards only took about 30-50 shot to get it perfect on the target. after about 15 mins from zeroing I had shot 2 rabbtits one was a head shot standing at 30 yards the other was a head shot at… Read Full Review

“This is the 4th Weirauch i have owned and once again i...”

Written on: 04/07/2010

This is the 4th Weirauch i have owned and once again i cannot fault it.It might be slightly heavier than others but dose'nt take long to get used to it.Super slick side lever, 2 magazines,superb accuracy forget Daystates,AirArms etc this is the best PCP on the market.Mine is a .177 but i'm going to get the .22 for pest control on some of the local farms… Read Full Review