UKAffiliates www.ukaffiliates.com Reviews

UKAffiliates www.ukaffiliates.com - Ask a question now

“I have used UK Affiliates for a couple of years, and...”

Written on: 08/04/2003 by Stewart. (1 review written)

I have used UK Affiliates for a couple of years, and although the sales have not been spectacular they have certainly been consistent. Click-throughs are constant and sales are credible. That is more than I can say of any of the other affiliate networks I have used.
New features have been added gradually, and the service has improved.
I have had no problems with payment.
The downside (for me) is the lack of geographical coverage. Less than 10% of my sites visitors are from UK. I'd like to see… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 24/08/2001 by diana herriott. (1 review written)

My name is Diana Herriott and I am the Senior Account Manager at ukaffiliates.com. The mobilephone company which you are referring to is chmobiles, chmobiles have a standard affiliate program with affiliatewindow and did a cpa campaign with ukaffiliates.com of which we only payed commission on certain packages as opposed to affiliatewindow which pay commission on all sales. I am sure you were aware of the different packages which we paid commission on and I am sorry if there was any… Read Full Review

Andylawed's Response to diana herriott.'s Review

Written on: 13/10/2009

Thanks for clearing up the air about UKaffiliates. It's good that you exerted an effort to communicate with some clients on forums like this. Good business ethics I say.

“I became suspicious of UK affiliates tracking code...”

Written on: 23/08/2001 by Paul Nadin. (1 review written)

I became suspicious of UK affiliates tracking code when I moved our mobile phone adverts from UKaffiliates to Affiliate window and went from zero phones per month to 50.

I then decided to test their code by buying a mouse from buy.com (checking cookie etc). Guess what - no commission.

At least I could prove it this time so they agreed to back track and pay for lost income on a pro rata basis.

However, they wont pay for the mobile phone lost income (est. £500) as I can't proove anything… Read Full Review