LG C1100 Reviews

• Style

LG C1100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG C1100

LG C1100

“I have found this LG C1100 mobile phone reliable and I...”

Written on: 17/01/2006 by Gem x (1 review written)

I have found this LG C1100 mobile phone reliable and I just love it and all my friends, with their flashy camera and 3g phones, agree with me!!… Read Full Review

LG C1100

“The LGC1100 was a very bad phone and the headphones...”

Written on: 07/10/2005 by SBmisi (1 review written)

The LGC1100 was a very bad phone and the headphones didn't work because you could still hear everything outside. It didn't have anything flashy on the inside. I had to charge it every other night. overall it was an Ok phone but not one that I would have dreamed for… Read Full Review

LG C1100

“The functions of the LG C1100 are OK but there should...”

Written on: 16/02/2005 by MrJ (1 review written)

The functions of the LG C1100 are OK but there should be no reason not to include bluetooth. It breaks easy or not checked on the assembly lines.

I say go with a different model unless you need a cheap mobile… Read Full Review