eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010 Reviews

• Battery Life

eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010

eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010

“The eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010 is a great mp3...”

Written on: 19/09/2007 by 03goldingd (1 review written)

The eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010 is a great mp3 player, the best I've ever had. Wouldn't trade them in for anything else. If you can find one buy one with out hesitating… Read Full Review

eStarlab Monolith II MX-7010

“I've had my Monolith II for about a month now and I...”

Written on: 29/09/2004 by rabvtec (1 review written)

I've had my Monolith II for about a month now and I think it's a player well worth considering.

You'll immediately notice the solid (1.5mm brushed aluminium) x-protect casing and lovely mirror finished 2-colour OLED screen. This is what makes it a little heavier - the casing, that is. 65g v a 40g average but not that most would notice. I prefer a metal casing as a lot of similar spec players are let down by flimsy plastic construction IMO. Apparently, a promo vid shows one being run over by a… Read Full Review