BSA Stutzen .22 Reviews

BSA Stutzen .22 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BSA Stutzen .22

BSA Stutzen .22
BSA Stutzen .22

“My Gamo Stutzen completes my little collection of...”

Written on: 30/01/2010

My Gamo Stutzen completes my little collection of Stutzen airguns...the others being,of course, the BSA and the Diana Stutzens. As a shooter,the Gamo is by far the best of the three. My chrony says it runs a 7.9 gr dome through at 935fps...only 15fps less than advertised. It's accuracy is fantastic,again the best of the three. The wood,the fit and the finish are all superb. It's trigger wore in very well indeed after about 1500 pellets. Mine's at least four years old and remains one of my… Read Full Review

“I bought this great air rifle, Gamo Stutzen .22 air...”

Written on: 18/12/2009

I bought this great air rifle, Gamo Stutzen .22 air rifle, about four months back. I did not use a scope. Very accurate. I can hit a red-eyed dove from 30 metres away, without using a scope. Scope is cumbersome! I have killed a big duck at 50 metres away. My shot was in the neck. The big, wild duck fell flat on the water.

To test the power of this rifle, I once shot the head of a cow at a slaughter-house. The cow was full-grown. To my surprise the pellet (H & N Diabolo Baracuda .22)went deep… Read Full Review

Savebadgers's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2010

I found this review not helpful because... I have never read so much piffle, anyone who claims to shoot prey with open sights (requires head shot) at thirty metres is on another planet. Also to claim they could shoot a deer (you don't head shoot deer dear) with a sub 12ftlb air gun is full of the back waste of the cows father he claimed to have shot. These people should be curbed from writting reviews, better from owning any sort of gun, what's he gonna do if his wife does quarrel with him, claim she was a pigeon???

“I have owned all types of air rifles from CO2 to...”

Written on: 02/12/2008 by ciggy110 (1 review written)

I have owned all types of air rifles from CO2 to breakbarrel including a BSA Super Ten and I can honestly say I love my BSA Strutzen more than all of them. Superb accuracy and handling, small for easy carriage, extremely good looking. Everyone who sees it, wants it.
It's so accurate who needs a scope?… Read Full Review

“The BSA Stutzen .22 is a bit of a luxury purchase, but...”

Written on: 28/09/2004 by mjwr57 (5 reviews written)

The BSA Stutzen .22 is a bit of a luxury purchase, but well worth it, mine cost around £190 back in 1996. Superb to look at and handles well. The full length woodwork protects the barrel from knocks. Devastatingly accurate with a 3-9x40 fitted on special scope rail, and mine has accounted for many rabbits. Does not take a moderator but, heard from ther quarry's position, there is little noise save the 'swoosh' of the pellet travelling through the air and by then it's too late! Works well… Read Full Review

Ciggy110's Response to mjwr57's Review

Written on: 11/08/2006

Great little airgun, will send pic as soon as I can.