The Phonecard Site www.thephonecardsite.com Reviews

The Phonecard Site www.thephonecardsite.com - Ask a question now

“ba.ko@hotmail.co.uk”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by Lawkobako (1 review written)

They don't give what they said , I bout 2 card and they stole to much money in the card buy not giving the mints it said they will… Read Full Review

“Paying for nothing”

Written on: 15/08/2011

As previous people have said they take your money then you get no card (still waiting at my email box an hour later) and you call the number and you just get an ameteur answerphone saying there's no one to take your call, AVOID, i'm sure there are proper compnies doing this… Read Full Review

Pennsylvania's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2011

Me again, 5 hours in and nothing, no email, no answer on the phone, there are hallmarks of a scam here so I will be canceling my cards.

“try to avoid this website as they actually charge you...”

Written on: 16/05/2011

try to avoid this website as they actually charge you more than 20x whats the price in the web… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2012

THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION

Pdjs's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2012

Its not the website that charges you more its the information they get from the phone card makers that sets the price, they only sell the phonecards.

“I ordered two phone cards from this website and...”

Written on: 17/01/2011

I ordered two phone cards from this website and received pin numbers and free access numbers to enable me call,Used one of the cards once on the day I purchsed them,but was not able to access the remaining units the next day.I tried using the half used card and the completely new one but the cards just werent working.Decided to but a completly new card and still that wasnt working.Got in touch and they were completely useless apparently they cant check the usage of the cards,why then do they… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I placed an order with The Phonecard Site and...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by rcloud (1 review written)

I placed an order with The Phonecard Site and immediately received a confirmation email stating that "PIN number and Access numbers will be emailed to you within the next few minutes". However, almost 2 hours later I still had not received an email with this information. In addition, my order was still categorized as pending in the companies order status system. My credit card transaction was fine so I phoned the company only to find there was an answering machine. Emailing them was also… Read Full Review

Deskboy2's Response to 256919_rcloud's Review

Written on: 28/12/2006

The customer's order was in pending due to more information being required. He submitted a mobile telephone number when required to submit a landline. We responded to his emails and explained the situation. We cannot be responsible for the cost of the phone card rates as these are only a guideline. The companies change their rates so often that they would not be able to keep all companies updated on a regular basis. However if the customer wanted to find out exactly how much it was going to cost, why did he not phone customer services of the card that he purchased and they would have given him the exact cost per minute.

“The Phonecard Site have excellent customer services. ...”

Written on: 20/11/2005 by beautiful dawn (1 review written)

The Phonecard Site have excellent customer services. If you have a problem with a card they will get back to you very quickly and sort out the problem.A great selection of cards as well… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased a NOMICALL 5 pounds phone card through...”

Written on: 29/05/2005 by dylanm (1 review written)

I purchased a NOMICALL 5 pounds phone card through this site as there was a 10% discount and had seen a good review on here before. However when I first used the card I cheacked my balance and had been charge about 10x the rate that this site had advertised as the cost of the call to my chosen destination. Making the purchase of the card pointless, as calls where being billed at about 20p per minute as opposed to the 2p per minute advertised, with no way to get a refund all I can do is never… Read Full Review

Deskboy2's Response to dylanm's Review

Written on: 08/06/2006

The phone card is manufactured by Nomicall and not www.thephonecardsite.com. They only sell the product and having nothing to do with the technicalities. If there was a problem with the phonecard you should have contacted the customer services of nomicall.

Dylanm's Response to dylanm's Review

Written on: 12/06/2006

Yes but they advertise the rate for the card they are selling, and i paid them as the retailer, I had no contract with nomicall, if you bought any product and found it not as described you take it back to the shop not the manufacturer. However since I wrote the review in their defence after they checked with nomicall they did appologies for incorrect advertised pricing and give me a full refund but only after I passed the details of my experience on to the obudsman.

“I buy phonecards from www.thephonecardsite.com. I can...”

Written on: 31/12/2003 by moonlight (1 review written)

I buy phonecards from www.thephonecardsite.com. I can get a card on the site and ring the Philippines for an amazing 4p per minute ( BT charge 92p per minute ). The savings that can be made are huge.

The best card for the Philippines is the Super Calling card. A £20 card costs £18. The pin number and access number is emailled to you. It is really easy to use.

In case you haven't used a phone card before, i will tell you how they work. You get access numbers and a pin number. When you dial… Read Full Review

“I have bought phonecards from the The Phonecard Site...”

Written on: 12/10/2003 by scarfy (2 reviews written)

I have bought phonecards from the The Phonecard Site about 5 times now. They give discount off the order, I get my £20 card for £18 ( cheaper than most other UK sites ). When you click on order and go through to their shopping cart, it tells you the prices, but it is generally £20 card for £18, £10 card for £9 and £5 card for £4.50. They have a great selection of cards and I find their site easy to use. I would definitely recommend this site for anyone buying international phone cards in the… Read Full Review