MoneyQuest www.moneyquest.co.uk Reviews

MoneyQuest www.moneyquest.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Beyond poor”

Written on: 04/03/2012 by spaniel1 (1 review written)

Was advised to proceed with a deal that later turned out not to exist. Agreed to proceed on another offer that came apart at the seams, no offer, no satisfaction. It turns out that the management team are well known in the industry for being fly by nights. Dont touch them with a barge pole… Read Full Review

“Terrible Service - Avoid!”

Written on: 23/02/2012

Where do I start - this company advised they were going to call me back at an agreed time. Did I receive the call. Yes at 8.30am the next morning when I had requested the call to be for 7.30pm the previous evening. I am a 1st time buyer and was looking for all options available. I spoke with an "experienced" mortgage consultant who didn't seem to have a clue what he was talking about! I could've found out more by stopping someone in the street. All in all a very bad service received from this… Read Full Review

“A disgrace, they should have their fsa approval...”

Written on: 04/08/2011 by rckdev (1 review written)

For the last six months I have been using the services of moneyquest as brokers for my re-mortgage. They suggested a company called Platform, which is part of the co-operative group! Very early on, it was agreed that the financial proofs given were enough to justify borrowing a small amount of 40k against a flat worth approx 125k, they charged me £300 or so for "underwriting & survey". The property was tenanted, Platform insisted that I prove my intention to move into my property by altering… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to rckdev's Review

Written on: 17/08/2011

Sounds like this is more of a review about platform not moneyQuest

“Ive used MoneyQuest a number of times for my mortgage...”

Written on: 24/05/2010

Ive used MoneyQuest a number of times for my mortgage and B2L's. Very happy with the service and everyone seem so happy to help.

They did introduce a broker fee a couple of years ago, however even when you take this into account, and the time they save you - it's extremely good value for money - Most broker fee's Ive seen recently are closer to £500 !

All in all, a very good company to deal with, I managed to get one of there 'Exclusives' which was a lot better than the telegraph best buys… Read Full Review

“I would never ever use this awful company again. They...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

I would never ever use this awful company again. They have the most incompetent staff and management that barely have any knowledge of the mortgage market or how to deal with customers. The only positive thing about their service is they give you free quotes, so take those free quotes and go direct to the lenders saving you having to pay a brokers fee. Their insurance rates are ridiculous too. SO I would definitely NOT use them for insurance and have a look for IFA's in your area or better… Read Full Review