Nissan X-Trail 2.5L SE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Nissan X-Trail 2.5L SE - Ask a question now

“Best car I have ever had - never gone wrong - I have...”

Written on: 07/07/2010

Best car I have ever had - never gone wrong - I have done everything with it from towing horses - to x country. Has never failed me!!… Read Full Review

“Nissan X-Trail, a great product for the price. It is...”

Written on: 01/06/2006 by johnnyv (1 review written)

Nissan X-Trail, a great product for the price. It is very comfortable, fun to drive, looks kinda cool, and the plastic/rubber cargo area is really great for tossing wet (ski gear), dirty (gardening supplies), or bulky (luggage) items.

Also one of the few in the class that offers a 6 disc changer without leather (SE model a good package).

I compared CRV (too small - I don't fit in it {I'm 6'2"}), Hyundai Tucson(not bad but lacking some features - multi disc player), Tribute/Explorer (left me… Read Full Review

“My Nissan X-Trail has excessive engine vibrations...”

Written on: 15/01/2006 by Stewie (1 review written)

My Nissan X-Trail has excessive engine vibrations inside of cabin when stopped in traffic and engine idling. I currently place car in neutral to alleviate the vibrations.

Lots of squeeks and rattles from the dash board. Have taken car to dealership 9 times for this without any success.

Poor response from Nissan Canada to resolve this issue… Read Full Review

Terry Barrow's Response to Stewie's Review

Written on: 10/02/2006

I took an x-trail for a test drive today and have to say that I was surprised as I heard noise coming from the dash. But worse yet I could see the part of the vehicle hood that is directly infront of the windshield actually shaking as I drove. Too bad as I found it to be an attractive vehicle.

“I originally hit the market in search of an X-Terra. ...”

Written on: 22/12/2005 by oceanpearl44 (1 review written)

I originally hit the market in search of an X-Terra. I needed space for camping equipment and a mountain bike. I saw the Nissan X-Trail for the first time and was immediately interested. My boyfriend was skeptical at first, but as soon as we saw the oversize sunroof and practical interior, it was time to take the X-Trail for a test drive. I haven't looked back since. My once skeptical boyfriend was sold, and so was I (although, admittedly, I was sold based on the beautiful green metallic… Read Full Review

“Nissan X-Trail 2.5L SE 4x4 Review:”

Written on: 25/09/2004 by jwrocka (1 review written)

Nissan X-Trail 2.5L SE 4x4 Review:
My fiancee and I looked around for a while to find a suitable SUV. We wanted style with function. Power and handling. It also needed a cargo area big enough for my 110lb rottweiller. We originally were looking at the X-Terra when we walked into the Nissan dealership. The X-Terra SC was wonderful but the mileage wasn't all that good and the premium fuel would be a killer. So we drove the X-Terra SE and it really wasn't that impressive. Then we saw the… Read Full Review