Ecco Ace Ladies Reviews

Ecco Ace Ladies - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Ecco Ace Ladies

“I have been so far purchasing either Footjoy or Adidas...”

Written on: 05/06/2009 by bash7860 (1 review written)

I have been so far purchasing either Footjoy or Adidas Golf Shoes. This year hearing about the reputation of Ecco, I decided to buy the BLACK ECCO HYDROMAX II VELCRO GOLF SHOES SIZE 44 on 31/1/09.

I thought Ecco were the best on the market and supposedly the most comfortable. I am sorry to say this has not been my experience. To be totally honest they seem to be the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever bought. I have developed a corn in my right foot with the cleat pressing against it and… Read Full Review

Paulst955's Response to bash7860's Review

Written on: 15/04/2011

I totally agreed with this comment on ECCO Golf shoes these are the most uncomfortable golf shoes I have ever worn in over 20 years of playing golf do not buy these golf shoes.

Ecco Ace Ladies

“The Ecco Ace Ladies fits like a glove, no need to...”

Written on: 24/09/2004 by albogolf (1 review written)

The Ecco Ace Ladies fits like a glove, no need to break them in. Brilliant support for the arches.
It's hard to find but worth the hunt. Shoe is on expensive side, but how many pairs have you worn a few times and then thrown away?… Read Full Review