Weihrauch HW57 .177 Reviews

Weihrauch HW57 .177 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Weihrauch HW57 .177

Weihrauch HW57  .177
Weihrauch HW57  .177

“Got it at a Beeman closeout sale for only $195. Its a...”

Written on: 03/12/2003 by Jay Holiday (2 reviews written)

Got it at a Beeman closeout sale for only $195. Its a fine rifle but accuracy is poor. Using wadcutters helps alot. The accuracy issue is associated with the pop-up breech. I'm having an air gun smith do an accurizing job on it, he says he can improve the accuracy a great deal. I hope so because I love everything else about the HW57… Read Full Review

“I`m pretty much a novice with air rifles and started...”

Written on: 10/10/2003 by Pins (1 review written)

I`m pretty much a novice with air rifles and started off with a B2 .177 just for a plink in the garden, but I wanted more. I aint got the spare cash for a precharge and associated paraphinalia so plumbed for a quality springer. What a choice I made, the Weihrauch HW57 .177 is cheap at £150, very accurate, 25mm groups at 30 odd yards, not forgetting i`m a novice and light weight at 7lbs.
Went hunting with a mate who is very experienced,my first time,one Wood pigeon, one shot to the head instant… Read Full Review

289215_Bsabsa's Response to Pins's Review

Written on: 15/05/2007

Where did you get the gun from £150 sounds very cheap for this gun.