Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream Reviews

Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream

“The Best Moisturiser”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by sophieswift13 (3 reviews written)

As a 14 year old girl, I can honestly say this is the best cream I have ever used. I have suffered from eczema for over 5 years now, and I had never found a cream or steroid that would help my eczema. A few months ago, I discovered dream cream at my local Lush store. The product is approximately £10.50 for a 240g tub. My first thoughts were that it was quite expensive for such a small amount of product, but I quickly learnt the product was worth the price. When I put it on my skin, it was… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream

“Who are these people, and what has my daughter bought,...”

Written on: 29/06/2008

Who are these people, and what has my daughter bought, as it is difficult to identify from the debris I received? She has tried to call me a few times today, but I daren't answer the phone as I cannot lie and tell her how wonderful her present is. So, thank you Lush, whoever you are, for ruining my birthday.

Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream

“I'd been meaning to have a good hunt about for a while...”

Written on: 25/02/2005 by Groovee (27 reviews written)

I'd been meaning to have a good hunt about for a while for a hand and body lotion but just hadn't got round to it. So when my Santa Present had Lush's Dream Cream in it I decided to try it and see how we went.

The tub is black and reminds me of a Hagan Das Ice Cream tub. It is smaller at just 240g. But the price I nearly fell over at £7.95 for this small body lotion. I took the lid off and sniffed at my new cream. Various smells were coming through to me such as Lavender and a milk sort of… Read Full Review

Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream

“Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream is a brilliant cream with...”

Written on: 21/09/2004 by mandy milton (6 reviews written)

Lush Cosmetics Dream Cream is a brilliant cream with lots of uses. A pot will go on for ages, and it's not too expensive either. I would recommend it to all mums and their babies… Read Full Review