SMK MultiFit Sound Suppressor Reviews

SMK MultiFit Sound Suppressor - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SMK MultiFit Sound Suppressor

SMK MultiFit Sound Suppressor
SMK MultiFit Sound Suppressor

“Super Silencers. I've got 2 myself.”

Written on: 27/12/2007 by BoBO10 (1 review written)

Super Silencers. I've got 2 myself… Read Full Review

“On recieving my silencer I was unsure of how it would...”

Written on: 13/05/2004 by theharnessclan (1 review written)

On recieving my silencer I was unsure of how it would perform after reading the first review of this product.
The silencer fits easily to the barrel although on the first attempt the pellets would fire 10 inchs above target at 20 metres. On looking more closey the silncer can be fitted slightly off centre. Once this was rectified I simply had to re-tune my scope slightly and since then the only noise heard on firing is that of the mechanism, at the muzzle the rifle is whisper quiet just like… Read Full Review

356571_Stevespyderhall's Response to theharnessclan's Review

Written on: 03/04/2008

I found this review helpful because... i have just bought a smk multifit and it's nice to know that other people are satisfied with this product before using it.

“I think my summary says it all, but i have a little...”

Written on: 23/12/2003 by o0ricky0o (4 reviews written)

I think my summary says it all, but i have a little more to add.

opened the box, fitted the silencer to rifle, fired a shot, put silencer back in box, sent it back for refund.

Then i had a bright idea !!

I made my own silencer to fit to my SuperTen Pre-Charged rifle, and guess what? it cost me about a fiver and a couple hours work and its better than any silencer i've physically bought from a gunshop, looks a hell of alot better too!!

i drilled 32 small holes about 4" of the way down my… Read Full Review

Biffo1262's Response to o0ricky0o's Review

Written on: 16/07/2007

I tend to agree with 'fixall7'. The rifling certainly has to have been affected and if deburring was attempted with the wire brush supplied with most rifle cleaning kits (bad idea and this item is best thrown away) the rifling has been damaged even more. However I am prepared to keep an open mind. When an item like this is posted it should be backed up with Chrony figures for before and after and the same with accuracy tests. Plus I would have liked to have seen a pellet 'before' and 'after'. The resale value of the gun has most certainly been affected. I just cannot see any self-respecting dealer touching it with a 6ft barge pole.
<br/>
<br/>As for the SMK silencer I have one and I agree it isn't top end quality as regards it's weight (heaveeee....) but it IS steel and not carbon fibre. All I can say is that fitted to my gun all I hear is the noise off the action - muzzle noise is non-existent. The finish is fine and accuracy is not affected BUT over a period of time the silencer gets filled with crud and the final rubber baffle does get damaged and once that happens it can cause a pellet to tumble. The life of an SMK silencer is not infinite and once it starts to become unpredictable bin it and buy a new one. After all they can be picked up for less than £20!

Vince Roberts's Response to o0ricky0o's Review

Written on: 14/04/2012

What a complete idiot, who the hell would want a 2" dia lump at the end of your barrel???.....not to mention the burring, damage & danger of rogue rounds caused through the drilling!

If you can't afford to spend £30 on a cheap effective moderator then you can't afford to maintain a Super Ten - as clearly demonstrated by the butchering.

“SMK have recently introduced a sound supressor for...”

Written on: 08/10/2003 by woody (1 review written)

SMK have recently introduced a sound supressor for there B2,B3F, and it will also fit most Webley, BSA and Weihrauch models.

The one I have is different from the catalogue. In the catalogue it states that its a allen key fixing, but not so. The suppressor is actually supplied with 4 rings, two are already inside, and you just pick the two that suit the size of your barrel. Once you have done this you slide the suppressor over the end of the barrel, and tighten the locking nut.

The… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to woody's Review

Written on: 09/10/2003

The bottom line being:-
<br>
<br>'and doesn't effect the accuracy of the shot'
<br>Nice one, Woody.

Amexian's Response to woody's Review

Written on: 16/08/2010

I have removed my B3-F front sight and now have a slightly smaller diameter grooved section of barrel that is 55mm long. Does this suppressor fit over this and lock in place correctly? Thanks.

Laps's Response to woody's Review

Written on: 24/03/2005

Specifications on the Silencers can be seen at www.sai.dk - the website of the producer.

Woody's Response to woody's Review

budget guns and tackle
<br>www.gunsandtackle.com
<br>Phone 01206 795333

Ezekiel's Response to woody's Review

Written on: 15/01/2004

Where did u buy the suppressor from? I can't seem to find any online.

Ezekiel's Response to woody's Review

Written on: 15/01/2004

Where did u buy the suppressor from? I cant seem to find any online.

Nick B's Response to woody's Review