Advent 7036 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Advent 7036 - Ask a question now

Advent 7036

“The Wireless button does not seem to work as the icon...”

Written on: 26/02/2008 by brianwakes (1 review written)

The Wireless button does not seem to work as the icon light at the bottom of the monitor does not light up. PC World think it is an installed programme that is causing the problem! I'll see if Advent will help… Read Full Review

Advent 7036

“The Advent 7036 laptop is good and easy to use. It has...”

Written on: 05/05/2007 by skara8 (1 review written)

The Advent 7036 laptop is good and easy to use. It has a great processor, but I find that when I run even the most basic games the graphics card overheats. I tried blowing out any dust that may have entered the heat sink, this did not work. Any help would be appreciated… Read Full Review

Advent 7036

“Got this Advent 7036 laptop nearly a year ago and I...”

Written on: 15/09/2004 by Jim67 (6 reviews written)

Got this Advent 7036 laptop nearly a year ago and I have found it to be the bee's knee's!!! Not found any limits and it does everything I want to do.
2.6gb p4 processor and a Geforce FX5300 card are the bits at the business end, also has a respectable 40gb HD.
Running Windows XP Home which I find to be bug free and its really easy to re-format if you need to, only takes about 20 mins via the disk provided.
This replaced my desktop which I now call Dinosaurs!!!!! I would never go back to a… Read Full Review