Bisley Superfield Reviews

Media Gallery for Bisley Superfield

Bisley Superfield
Bisley Superfield

“Stunning accuracy”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by Lilah125 (1 review written)

Ive been shooting over 30 yrs and ive had every gun on the market as well as all the best pellets out there ide only ever go for the top brands for quality.ive just bought a new hw100 t in .20 cal theres only about 6 brands of pellets available in this caliber ide tried h& n ftt jsbexact, baracuda, crossman prems,and thought i was running out of options when i remembered about these bisley superfields well it took me 5 pellets to zero then i put 28 pellets through the same hole at 37 yds… Read Full Review

“Unique design that sets them apart. ”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by Holy_Smoke (1 review written)

I chose these initially on the basis of their unique design, but they also happen to be the most accurate in my .177 Weihrauch HW97k. The semi hollow point semi wadcutter design gives better impact than a standard dome shape and also remarkable accuracy and flat trajectory out to 40 yards. They out shoot H&N Baracuda Hunters in my rifle, but no surprise there really, as they are made in Germany by H&N for John Rothery. All air rifle shooters should try these at least once as there is nothing… Read Full Review

“Super Accurate, Super Price, Superfield!”

Written on: 21/04/2013

Fantastic, Perfect for targets and hunting. By far my favorite pellets!… Read Full Review

“The Bisley Superfield is a really accurate pellet not...”

Written on: 30/03/2009 by swiftowner (2 reviews written)

The Bisley Superfield is a really accurate pellet not a bad price when bought in bulk
really good all round pellet for hunting and targets
worth every pellet
no over sized or damaged pellets
super accurate
reasonably priced… Read Full Review

“There's nothing special about these pellets, nor is...”

Written on: 15/06/2007 by Cognition (90 reviews written)

There's nothing special about these pellets, nor is there anything wrong with them.

They fit nice and tightly into my Webley Longbow and give consistent groups at mid range distances ...

Recommended… Read Full Review

“Expensive but worth every penny. ”

Written on: 02/06/2006 by carlos777uk (22 reviews written)

Expensive but worth every penny.

In testing these pellets I sighted up at 27.5yds (25m) at a regular Bisley paper target. I was seeing the difference between a quality pellet Bisley Super Field and the SMK Spitfires and whether it made any difference.

From the 4 Spitfire pellets that actually hit a score (2 missed rather unbelievably) they were 1,2,3 and 3. Compared to the Bisley's grouping of 4,4,5 and 5 (5 is bullseye).

Now, I'm not the best shooter in the world but shot from a standing… Read Full Review

“I use an Airarms S410 Rifle and can say with authority...”

Written on: 20/06/2005 by billster43 (1 review written)

I use an Airarms S410 Rifle and can say with authority these Bisley Superfield are the best pellets I have put through it. The pellets come in a tin of 200 and are clean well formed and rarely damaged. I find at thirty to forty meters I can shoot an inch and a half group with no flyers. My kill ratio is nearly 100% I find the penetration fantastic for all quarry. The only downside is the amount of pellets you get in a tin it would be nice if a 500 packet was available and also if the lid stayed… Read Full Review

“Bisley Superfield: ”

Written on: 06/07/2004 by willsy2212 (3 reviews written)

Bisley Superfield:
I been experimenting with many different pellets in my Weirhauch over the years and before I start my review I must say that it is AMAZING how differently pellets preform in air guns. It really is worth trying a few different brands in your airgun before deciding on what works best for you. I do this by firing at a two pence sized circle mounted on a piece of inch thick plywood (half inch for non FAC guns)at 40 yrds. I then fire 8 rounds with each type of pellet and see how… Read Full Review

Carlos777Uk's Response to willsy2212's Review

Written on: 02/06/2006

I agree entirely with you about the need to try various pellets, and that these perform very well in my Weirauch 99s (so most likely in all other makes too) but I'm very interested in your claims that a 12fp rifle can go through half inch ply at 40 yards!
40 yards is a hell...no a HELL of a distance for an air rifle to fire, especially a standard one. In my experience you'd do no more than dent plywood at this range, let alone 'slicing' through it.
Still, aside from my own disbelief at this single point, it's a helpful review.

Jonty Bh's Response to willsy2212's Review

Written on: 30/07/2007

At 40 yards mate? at my HFT club they shoot knock down targets at 55 yards and then it still has enough power to deform the pellet into a mushroom. At 40 yards he still will have about 10 FPE retained energy.

“Have had an Air Arms S200 for a few years now and have...”

Written on: 12/05/2004 by adamcort (2 reviews written)

Have had an Air Arms S200 for a few years now and have got the best results by far with Bisley Superfield.

As 'thumper' said in his review, they cost about £3 for 200, but unlike other brands of pellets I have used I barely get any misformed or damaged pellets in a tin.

Previously I was getting about 30-60 damaged pellets per tin when I was using Air Arms Field (yes thats 10% of a tin), and although I believed I had found the perfect pellet for my rifle, I was to be shocked at the results… Read Full Review

“I found these Bisley Superfield pellets to be up there...”

Written on: 06/10/2003 by thumper (19 reviews written)

I found these Bisley Superfield pellets to be up there with the crosman range of pellets for consistency of accuracy. They come in tins of 200 costing about £3.00, what I like about them is that none of them are ever damaged, well only a few out of the load of tins I have used, I have took a variety of quarry with these pellets, they are basically a dome head, but they are different in that they have a very small dimple on the head which creates a cushion of air for them to fly on this is a… Read Full Review

Pjag's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 18/11/2003

Lo Thumper,
<br>You seem to have tested quite a few pellets!
<br>I'm interested in using these Bisley pellets for pest control and was wondering how 'clean' they are in terms of barrel leading etc.; better than Crosmans?

Condomjohn's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 29/11/2008

Sgree, nasty whistle when fired, i think it gives away your position too easily for wary game, good in .22? wouldn't recommend them in .177.

Shot In The Dark's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 14/04/2006

I've got a co2 rifle which fires @ 10ftlb, does anybody think this pellet too heavy for my gun?

220845_Cocolad's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 17/12/2005

i also find the pellets make a high pitch whistle. i launch mine out at 18ftlbs. the reason for the whistle is because the pellets are coming out the barrel so fast that the pocket of air it flys on is vibrating the pellet causing the pocket to spill , the air is then going just about/under the speed on sound, hense the whistling. not a problem though.

Spiders Thrash's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 13/09/2005

hi thumper
<br>I agree entirely! superfields are not only consistant, clean, and reasonably priced but they push out 11.2 ftlds (with napier lube) over the chrono with my lightning. which from a 15.1 grain pellet (.22) is exeptional. although i don't hear the whistleing sound you mention this may be because my gun is sub FAC. A fantastic all rounder pellet!
<br>shoot safe
<br>spider

Thumper's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 16/05/2004

They are a pretty clean pellet mate nowhere near as dirty as the Crosman range.

Jollyg's Response to thumper's Review

Written on: 24/04/2004

I've been recommended these for my Webley Raider, so I'll let you know how I get on.