Maeve Binchy, Nights of Rain & Stars Reviews

Maeve Binchy, Nights of Rain and Stars - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maeve Binchy, Nights of Rain and Stars

Maeve Binchy, Nights of Rain and Stars

“I loved the characters, felt sympathy with them, and...”

Written on: 13/01/2009

I loved the characters, felt sympathy with them, and their situations. I found it easy to invisage the venue, and feel I could almost recognize it if I went there.
I have read and reread this book, and went on to read Heart and Soul, and was delighted to meet Fiona again… Read Full Review

Maeve Binchy, Nights of Rain and Stars

“I struggle to believe Maeve Binchy wrote Nights of...”

Written on: 29/11/2008 by straikar (1 review written)

I struggle to believe Maeve Binchy wrote Nights of Rain and Stars. It is flat and lifeless. I kept trying to fill in the blanks with her previous style and craftsmanship. In the past, I couldn't put her previous books down. I was always looking for another title at the grocery store. With this one, I had to force myself to read just one more section… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib