Pug Reviews

Media Gallery for Pug

Pug
Pug

“Cuddly little bears ”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by Ilovepugs (1 review written)

I have a black boy pug who is the best dog in the world. We have previously owned labs and cockers and although labs are so easy to train and cocker spaniels look lovely, our pug has the most character out of every dog we have owned and is the cuddliest. The fact he doesn't do what he is told just adds to his cheeky personality, he is very curious and enjoys exploring new houses! They are like little shadows that want to be touching you all the time! Do watch their health however, eyes ad… Read Full Review

“They have so much personality, and are so loyal and...”

Written on: 24/06/2009

They have so much personality, and are so loyal and caring. They will never miss out on a cuddle, and Pugs will be your little fluffy shadow all day!… Read Full Review

“Don't get me wrong - I love my Pugs but they a...”

Written on: 31/03/2006 by FRANKO (1 review written)

Don't get me wrong - I love my Pugs but they a handful: they took eight months to toilet train. They will never attain "road sense" so they must always be on a laoise. They will not come over when called unless there is food is involved which is very annoying (esp. in situations where you can forsee disaster befalling them if they do not obey you). These animals watch TV and think it is a portal to another reality. They will bark incessantly at images and sounds of wildlife (either / or). With… Read Full Review

“I am so glad and so perplexed why this wonderful breed...”

Written on: 14/09/2004 by silverlady (2 reviews written)

I am so glad and so perplexed why this wonderful breed is not more popular. Glad because it keeps the secret amongst us Pug owners,and perplexed as there is not a more perfect pet dog.

If you like silliness, clowning around, affection, devotion, gentleness, (especially with children, who they are devoted to) and a smart looking easy keep coat,then look no further. This is the ideal town dog, but please don't leave your Pug alone for many hours, they are so devoted they find it hard to… Read Full Review