Nikon FE Reviews

• Photograph Quality

Nikon FE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon FE

Nikon FE

“I'd been missing my OM-1 since I sold it twenty years...”

Written on: 13/09/2004 by Scayf (1 review written)

I'd been missing my OM-1 since I sold it twenty years back, so I found a good deal on a Nikon FE. This thing is bomb-proof, weighs a ton, and feels like a camera should. Silky-smooth operation and great results. No auto-rubbish for me. Can't wait to get my FM this week… Read Full Review

Oniko's Response to 169937_Scayf's Review

Written on: 07/03/2006

hi i rescued my FE from a sales person who thought as the shutter was locked up it was broken and they could not open the camera back.
I fitted new batteries and tugged back the back lock, and i have a new camera as a back up to my F3 for free. They were going to bin it.
The black body has lots of brassing so it now looks the part. Nikon cameras have lots of safety locks and other things to protect the camera and film.
So read the manual and you can pick up free working cameras.