Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450 Reviews

Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450

Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450
Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450

“What can I say about the Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450...”

Written on: 09/09/2004 by Technophobe (7 reviews written)

What can I say about the Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450 Tourer (see good points)(see bad points come to that). I've ridden bikes for 25 years and if you told me I'd end up on a Harley I'd have thought you were mad. I was always into Brit bikes until they just couldn't hack it against the Japs then I have a YDS7 and loved it, a GS750/1000 then a GSX1100. My favourite was an FJ 1200 but I liked the Triumph Trophy 1200 (an early over the tank model with 125 bhp claimed). I had a Meridan Bonny too for… Read Full Review