Transformulas Trim 24/7 Reviews

“will not stop billing”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I returned this and they still keep billing me… Read Full Review

Transformulas Trim 24/7

“I've been using this product for about 12 months....”

Written on: 09/09/2004 by Jen Peters (2 reviews written)

I've been using this product for about 12 months. Efficient delivery though quite expensive (a bit cheaper on www.exclusivecosmetics.co.uk). I'd lost quite a lot of weight (over a stone) but then stopped loosing any more. Within 72 hours of using Trim 24/7 I started to loose weight again and fast. I've tried some other tablets before and felt no difference, with these ones you definitely feel the difference. Your recommended not to take the tablets early in the morning or late at night as they… Read Full Review