Kia Sportage 1998 LWB Reviews

Kia Sportage 1998 LWB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kia Sportage 1998 LWB

Kia Sportage 1998 LWB
Kia Sportage 1998 LWB

“The Kia Sportage 1998 LWB has given me a 6 month...”

Written on: 07/09/2004 by lscae01 (2 reviews written)

The Kia Sportage 1998 LWB has given me a 6 month motoring nightmare. 5 times the car has been back to the dealer, several letters to Kia Australia has solved nothing, and as other Kia ownwers with problems have stated, Kia seem unwilling to help, which is a shame. The engine itself is underpowered, I can see why I never had any hills on the test drive, the smallest incline means a change down in gears straight away, even then the engine will struggle. The car now has developed a humming noise… Read Full Review

185087_Tudorlodge's Response to lscae01's Review

Written on: 11/03/2005

Thanks for the honest reveiw - which I was grateful to find.
<br>It has made my mind up not to buy this make & model.

Gyates93's Response to lscae01's Review

Written on: 10/05/2006

We have a 2002 Kia Sportage EX, with automatic transmission. We bought it used and the only problem we had was the slack people at the Kia dealer not doing the service check! We brought the vehicle in to the dealer, they were supposed to top up all fluids. Well, after the check and checking the fluids, the coolant was extremely low! Our Sportage performs beautifully and hills are no problem. Maybe you got a bad one.