Debenhams Bed Linen Reviews

Debenhams Bed Linen - Ask a question now

“Bought the 'Hudson' duvet set from Debenhams, and was...”

Written on: 01/06/2010

Bought the 'Hudson' duvet set from Debenhams, and was less than please at the extremely thin, see-though material used. This is part of a so-called designer range. Poor Value for Money. Furthermore, they wouldn't put my review on their site. BEWARE THEY ONLY PUT GOOD REVIEWS AGAINST THEIR PRODUCTS which is deceiving and pointless asking for reviews… Read Full Review

“I recently bought some Bed Linen from Debenhams, as it...”

Written on: 10/09/2007 by 45lovers (1 review written)

I recently bought some Bed Linen from Debenhams, as it was on a wedding gift list. Firstly, I could not believe the price, as it was very expensive, and I have to say the quality was not as the price suggested. Don't get me wrong, it is good quality, just very expensive. The range they had was mostly up-to-date and modern, and they had a good range to choose from. I don't think I would ever buy any of Debenhams bed linen for myself, but if there was a pattern there that you could not get… Read Full Review