Eisenegger Foxhole Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Eisenegger Foxhole - Ask a question now

“Used to buy loads of stuff from the shop in the...”

Written on: 18/08/2009

Used to buy loads of stuff from the shop in the Trafford Centre...lost now its shut down...just going to have a mooch around the site to see where else I can catch up with their stuff...LOVE Eisenegger!!! Toasty, comfy, incredibly well made and Dead Trendy Too. And what's more, their clothes actually fit me!! Also, very important for poorish person like me..excellent prices. Had ahorrible feeling they had shut down in Britain but see something about Manchester. Just wish I'd known… Read Full Review

“Eisenegger Foxhole - When I was told about Foxhole I...”

Written on: 19/06/2005 by tailz2000 (1 review written)

Eisenegger Foxhole - When I was told about Foxhole I thought it would be an ordinary shop with clothes and jeans. But when I visited the shop I was there for most of my shopping trip. Their prices are very good and so are their clothes. The only concern I have is the lines which can be long and time consuming… Read Full Review

“Eisenegger Foxhole: In my experience the prices are...”

Written on: 02/12/2004 by stacyandrhodes (1 review written)

Eisenegger Foxhole: In my experience the prices are low but so is the quality of stock and the returns policy is poor!! Most items do shrink in the wash so it is advised to either A) buy something in your usual size and then bin it after one wear (best place for it) or B) buy things 2 sizes to big to allow for shrinking!… Read Full Review

200207_Gilkesy11's Response to 178579_stacyandrhodes's Review

Written on: 03/07/2005

Actually you are over reacting becuase i have bought many clothes from eisennegar and that hasnt happened..also dont shop there then.. if the prices are low you can't expect to be perfect but i have had no trouble with my clothing!!

“I bought a winter coat from Eisenegger and it was...”

Written on: 15/09/2004 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

I bought a winter coat from Eisenegger and it was only £15, Id seen virtually the same thing by the designer Hooch for £70!!

The only fault I have is that the trousers they have seem to be very long! They dont have any shorter sizes… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Bought 2 Eisenegger shirts from Chelmsford Shop,...”

Written on: 03/09/2004 by pabloisme (5 reviews written)

Bought 2 Eisenegger shirts from Chelmsford Shop, checked with staff on size, as I am a bigger bloke their xl has shrunk in size, now the xl is a medium! All depends on the cut and designer, a point readily agreed by the staff, but you have to keep them sir as we don't refund, silly, sir can't read the disclaimer.

poor service like this and you lose a customer.

So if you are small and weedy this shop is for you, don't change your mind though!!!!!

Matalan is better similar stuff and a sensible… Read Full Review