O2 Xphone Reviews

• Style

O2 Xphone - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 Xphone

O2 Xphone

“O2 Xphone I used to own the Nokia 3100 then Nokia...”

Written on: 15/10/2005 by mrnice2005 (1 review written)

O2 Xphone I used to own the Nokia 3100 then Nokia 7600 (square phone) then Nokia 7710 (widescreen touch screen phone) they were all very good. And they all served me well. I wanted more features in my Nokia 3100 so I bought the camera for it, but in the end I sold it, then I bought the square phone, this was very good, the VGA camera was very good, it had all features a phone could have for £65. But then this phone got lost, somehow. Then I went on contract with the Nokia 7710 and this was… Read Full Review

O2 Xphone

“I had to send my O2 Xphone for repairs 5 times every...”

Written on: 02/09/2004 by pauldmolina (2 reviews written)

I had to send my O2 Xphone for repairs 5 times every other week. The phone 'hanged' almost everytime an incoming SMS was received. The battery life does not last as long as it claims… Read Full Review