Benadryl Allergy Tablets Reviews

• Effectiveness

Benadryl Allergy Tablets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Benadryl Allergy Tablets

Benadryl Allergy Tablets

“Effective for severe allergy”

Written on: 29/07/2012 by Erikserge2010 (19 reviews written)

I have an allergy from cement. During our house construction, I got severe allergy and I was in a horrible state. Then I used Benadryl Allergy Tablets and the effect was immediate. I order it from gold-pharmacy.com for best prices and free delivery… Read Full Review

Benadryl Allergy Tablets

“I have been taking Benadryl Plus for over two years...”

Written on: 07/05/2010

I have been taking Benadryl Plus for over two years and it has never caused me any drowsiness. It is a brilliant decongestant and I am able to breathe through my nose after only 30-45 minutes after taking it. Also stops my eyes from itching.
Before taking other reviewers advice buy it and see for yourself if you have any adverse reactions to it… Read Full Review

Benadryl Allergy Tablets

“On both occasions now that I have taken Benadryl plus,...”

Written on: 29/07/2008 by rattue (1 review written)

On both occasions now that I have taken Benadryl plus, I have fallen deeply asleep after about 2 hours after taking it. My symptoms were much relieved before hand but I became increasingly weary until I was unable to stop myself falling asleep. On waking I felt very weary and 'drugged' - not pleasant! Plus the kids had to cope on their own, I was completely incapable! I am alarmed at my physical reaction as it states on the packaging that it will not cause drowsiness… Read Full Review

Benadryl Allergy Tablets

“This was a fast working product for both sinus...”

Written on: 10/06/2008 by dmaskell (1 review written)

This was a fast working product for both sinus problems and if you wanted to sleep. As an active working mother I wanted a non- drowsy medication to help relieve my hay fever allergy and while this solved my sinus problems I still found that my eyes were irriatable and within a short space of time my energy levels had drained and I just wanted to sleep. Therefore would only recommend if you are wanting relief during the night… Read Full Review