Holdsworth House, Halifax Reviews

Holdsworth House, Halifax - Ask a question now

“I recently spent a long weekdend at Holdsworth House...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

I recently spent a long weekdend at Holdsworth House in Holmflied just outside Halifax. My single room was comfortable and well appointed including extra hand hair dryer,ironing and tea making facilities. The bathroom had all that I needed. The reception and restaurant staff were at all times helpful and welcoming. Breakfast and dining were excellent.
I would recommended this hotel to all my friends either for a holiday or on business. I had all information I needed through their website… Read Full Review

“I visited the restaurant at the Halifax Holdsworth...”

Written on: 30/09/2003 by Richard (1 review written)

I visited the restaurant at the Halifax Holdsworth House for a special anniversary treat in August, 2003.

The restaurant is situated in the front rooms of the old house and provides a lovely intimate atmosphere with a number of smaller dining areas, my favourite of which has to be the beautiful wood panelled room.

The hotel is a popular wedding venue. On the Saturday we were there, a wedding was in full swing however this did not detract from our dining experience at all and we found the… Read Full Review