Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream Reviews

• Effectiveness

Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream

Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream

“I had cracked skin on my heels and toes - to the point...”

Written on: 04/09/2008 by leonorsousa (3 reviews written)

I had cracked skin on my heels and toes - to the point of bleeding. After only two days of using Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream the skin improved noticeably. After one month of use it has never been so smooth and healthy looking. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream

“I use Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream every night...”

Written on: 21/06/2008 by scholl (1 review written)

I use Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream every night before going to bed and in the morning and for the rest of the day I have wonderfully smooth feet. I have very badly rough cracked heels and it's the only product I have found that actually works on my feet. Definitely a good buy. Highly recommended… Read Full Review