Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus Reviews

Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus

Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus
Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus

“Ive got a 2004 Scenic with the usual common faults,...”

Written on: 22/01/2011

Ive got a 2004 Scenic with the usual common faults, electric windows failing etc...JUST NEED TO MAKE EVERYONE AWARE IF YOUR ELECTRIC WINDOWS FAIL & YOUR CAR IS UNDER 7 YEARS OLD AND LESS THAN 100,000 MILES RENAULT WILL FIX YOUR ELECTRIC WINDOWS WITH A CUSTOMER CONTRIBUTION OF £60-£70 FOR THIS JOB WHICH IS A £300 JOB. ITS NOT WELL PUBLICISED. I RANG RENAULT ON 21/01/2011 AND THEY CONFIRMED THIS & MY MOTOR IS BOOKED IN FOR REPAIR… Read Full Review

“Bought my used Scenic as one owner example.But...”

Written on: 16/01/2011

Bought my used Scenic as one owner example.But beware!! it has to be owner who takes care of it. Mine had first oil change at 20k miles. then nothing till engine failed at 44k miles.Had new complete unit fitted at cost to him of £4600.Then the fool didn't learn.Next oil change 22k later on new engine.New engine had done 44k miles when i bought it.Because it was neglected, i had to spend £2500 on it over the next 7 months on various things.Then got emission warning light on dash.Dealer diagnosed… Read Full Review

“The Renault Scenic has very good fuel economy, fast...”

Written on: 18/07/2008

The Renault Scenic has very good fuel economy, fast and good acceleration when needed. powerful hen towing caravan. A spacious vehicle, and adaptable to all situtaions as seats can be removed for large loads. A very good all round family car, cheap to run and very spacious inside. The specifications inside are good and everything you need… Read Full Review

“We bought our Renault Scenic three years ago just...”

Written on: 16/01/2006 by louisestevenson (1 review written)

We bought our Renault Scenic three years ago just before the birth of our first child as it seemed to be one of the safest cars in the price range. It's unreliability has proved anything but safe as we constantly seem to be on the hard shoulder awaiting recovery trucks. It was an ex demo and 18 months old giving us 18 months of warranty. We have had nothing but problems with it. Since the end of the warranty it has cost us about £3500 in repairs; the garage always finds the problem and repairs… Read Full Review

Saintfieldabu's Response to 225486_louisestevenson's Review

Written on: 20/04/2006

I've just bought one...keeping my fingers crossed. The back door childlocks do their own thing...somtimes locked, sometimes not.
<br>The wipers are annoying me already...they're designed for LH drive, and keep splashing water up into the driver's eyeline. And if the kids press the cigarette lighter in, when it heats up it shoots out of the holder onto the rubber mat between the seats (a real safety feature that!!!). Apart from that I'm cautiously content.

296335_Nuttynetty's Response to 225486_louisestevenson's Review

Written on: 03/07/2007

I have also owned a Scenic Dynamique for 2 years. I bought the car when it was just over a year old. Since i bought the car, I have had ongoing intermittent problems with the electrics, alarm and door locks and key fob which the garage cannot fix (or should I say don't try to fix) as they can't re-create the problem. I am in a no win situation as nothing is getting fixed. I purchased an extended warranty as I knew I would need it and sure enough it has been in several times already. THINK TWICE before buying a Renault as they seem to have loads of problems which can not be identified. I still have bleeping when i open my door ,intermittently, which the garage reply was, oh yes I have that to it just seems to happen, don't know what it is! I have had this for two and a half years and the dealers haven't fixed it. Great service they give....

“We bought our Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus...”

Written on: 29/09/2003 by sneakysnier (2 reviews written)

We bought our Renault Scenic 1.9 DCi Dynamique Plus brand new back in April to replace a Renault Clio and are very pleased with it overall. This model has leather seats, steering wheel & gear stick, has 6 CD Changer, Alloy wheels, climate control, twin sunroofs, electric windows all round, electric mirrors, on board computer, removable rear seats - and this is just a DIESEL mind you,,,
The driving position of this car in my opinion is second to none, it's fully adjustable for me (6'3") and… Read Full Review