Acqua d'Alfresco Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Acqua d'Alfresco - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acqua d'Alfresco

Acqua d'Alfresco

“I've used this for years, but have had tremendous...”

Written on: 29/11/2010

I've used this for years, but have had tremendous problems with the company this year. The moisturiser didn't scare off any mosquitoes as it has in the past and the sarong I ordered never turned up. Despite emails and telephone conversations, I have not got either the sarong or a refund, won't be using them again… Read Full Review

Acqua d'Alfresco

“It works. It smells a lot nicer than citronella and...”

Written on: 08/05/2008 by douce (1 review written)

It works. It smells a lot nicer than citronella and does not stain your clothes. It`s natural. I live by the river. I have tried everything and this is the only thing I am happy with… Read Full Review

Acqua d'Alfresco

“Acqua d'Alfresco is my most favourite insect...”

Written on: 10/12/2004 by jojo1975 (1 review written)

Acqua d'Alfresco is my most favourite insect repellent. In fact I just dashed down the Hale Clinic at lunch to buy some before I go away. I used it in Australia last year and only go bitten once (the day I forgot to put it on). Mozzies usually love me and eat me alive so it was great to escape that nuisance.
I use the spray (although they do a moisturiser as well), which I decant into an atomiser so I can carry it around with me.
It has a slightly spicy scent, which has a really sexy element… Read Full Review