Hyde Park, Ramada Jarvis Reviews

• Food

Hyde Park, Ramada Jarvis - Ask a question now

“I got robbed!!!”

Written on: 26/07/2011

The hotel is OK, not the greatest rooms. I was on the 7th floor and had no hot water, just lukewarm, and the water pressure was weak. The food is great, that is it!! There was a firedoor close to my room and people would bang it all night long, instead of closing it softly. Then after I got home and was checking my bank statement, found that a number of charges were fraudulent. All but one came from the United Kingdom. Since I only used my debit card to check out from the hotel, I must… Read Full Review

“Good point, proximity to tube and royal parks. Bad...”

Written on: 29/10/2008 by micktu (1 review written)

Good point, proximity to tube and royal parks. Bad points, poor housekeeping. Room not cleaned during day. Slow at breakfast, crockery not clean. The Ramada Jarvis is not one of our favorite London hotels… Read Full Review

“The hotel is meant to be a 4* but I have stayed in...”

Written on: 26/03/2008 by adampaine (1 review written)

The hotel is meant to be a 4* but I have stayed in better more up to date 3* hotels. Good Location and overall not a bad hotel but would not go back again.
The rooms were Ok, again tired looking and we booked double rooms which are 2 singles put together so not greatly comfortable.
I have complained about the hotel but had no reply in 2 weeks which says to me the Hotel does not care about this problem. The Ramada is part of a large group called the Wyndham Hotel Group who franchise out their… Read Full Review

“I stayed at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Hyde Park for two...”

Written on: 28/09/2003 by Richard (1 review written)

I stayed at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Hyde Park for two nights with my family on a weekend break to take in some of the sights in London in September, 2003.

The hotel is convenient for both the Notting Hill Gate (slightly closer) and Bayswater underground stations. These are both on the Circle line which includes Euston Square (a three minute walk from Euston station).

Although we chose to take the train to London, there is parking for 30 cars (allocated on a first come first served basis)… Read Full Review

Fjmcglade's Response to Richard's Review

Written on: 12/01/2004

Thanks for a very thorough and encouraging report. I was thinking of using this hotel later in the year.

Richard's Response to Richard's Review

Written on: 03/02/2004

Hi fjmcglade,
<br>
<br>glad to be of service - if you do end up staying here, please add a review so we can see if the hotel is still as good