ResT.E.D Flight Socks Reviews

• Comfort

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

ResT.E.D Flight Socks - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ResT.E.D Flight Socks

ResT.E.D Flight Socks

“Measured for correct fit, comfortable to wear....”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by beachlover (3 reviews written)

Measured for correct fit, comfortable to wear. Excellent company to deal with, fast and friendly service. Recommended to all… Read Full Review

ResT.E.D Flight Socks

“The ResT.E.D Anti Embolism Flight Socks come in so...”

Written on: 02/05/2008 by chatelaine (2 reviews written)

The ResT.E.D Anti Embolism Flight Socks come in so many different sizes in length and width. This ensures the pressure points are in the right place. We might all have the same shoe size, but we don't all have the same length leg. There is also no tight band at the top of the socks, they are very comfortable to wear compared to other brands I have tried, and come in a choice of colours… Read Full Review