Universal Textiles Flight Socks Reviews

• Comfort

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Universal Textiles Flight Socks - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Universal Textiles Flight Socks

Universal Textiles Flight Socks

“Just purchased flight socks from universal textiles. ”

Written on: 03/06/2005 by grangrad (1 review written)

Just purchased flight socks from universal textiles.

They get a 5***** review and recommendation.

Two pairs of flight socks for £3.95. Price can't be beaten and they have a 30 day money back, no quibble guarantee… Read Full Review

Universal Textiles Flight Socks

“Universal Textiles Flight socks are really good...”

Written on: 14/01/2005 by natashapatel (1 review written)

Universal Textiles Flight socks are really good quality. I think they are Scholl because I have a pair I bought a few years ago and they are both identical and for about a quarter of the price it's a bargain. Delivery was quick, I would buy from them again… Read Full Review