Yamaha RXV-350 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Yamaha RXV-350 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yamaha RXV-350

Yamaha RXV-350

“I recently purchased the Yamaha RX-V350 receiver, and...”

Written on: 31/08/2005 by Kumar12481248 (1 review written)

I recently purchased the Yamaha RX-V350 receiver, and the sound quality is really very good. It has a very good bass response, even at low volumes (especially in movies). The sound quality, at about 75% of the volume, is also quite good… Read Full Review

Yamaha RXV-350

“I bought this Yamaha RXV-350 receiver 5 months ago and...”

Written on: 07/05/2005 by diox (1 review written)

I bought this Yamaha RXV-350 receiver 5 months ago and I am overall happy with this purchase but I was expecting higher quality in stereo performance. Nice bass but treble seems distorted when I push hard the amplifier. Middle range sounds ok in any sound level. About the manual, it is impossible for me to understand the power rating of this amplifier in 6-8Ohm, I can see Din 4 Ohm power rating but this amplifier cannot be used with 4Ohm speakers according to the manufacturer. Yahama is matched… Read Full Review

Yamaha RXV-350

“I bought this Yamaha RXV-350 amplifier for £170 from...”

Written on: 23/04/2005 by dandevereux (6 reviews written)

I bought this Yamaha RXV-350 amplifier for £170 from Richer Sounds to replace a faulty Eltax, and was amazed at the improvement in sound quality with this receiver. The sound had plenty of presence and is very bassy, however also contains plently of highs and mids.
The overall build quality is excellent, and although the design isn't as bulky as some, it has a weight to it… Read Full Review