iRiver H320 Reviews

• Battery Life

iRiver H320 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for iRiver H320

iRiver H320

“Had a iRiver H320 MP3 Player for over a year now. ...”

Written on: 22/08/2006 by babus123 (2 reviews written)

Had a iRiver H320 MP3 Player for over a year now. Great for keeping me amused when contact grass cutting, keeping us all entertained on long journeys with talking books, Acts just like a external hard drive on Windows so really easy to tx/organise music/video/audio. Also has radio and a dictaphone built in. Supports other files than MP3. Great Iriver community on the WWW for updates, ideas, downloads. Worth every penny… Read Full Review

iRiver H320

“This iRiver H320 is my first MP3 player and I have...”

Written on: 22/05/2006 by Moggy624 (1 review written)

This iRiver H320 is my first MP3 player and I have nothing but praise for it. The features and sound quality give it the edge. The transfer of files is quick and simple, and with the newest firmware it supports video playback. The H320 is recognised under Windows XP as a mass storage device and can act like any 20 gb hard drive. The clear colour screen is a little on the small side for video compared to dedicated MP4 players, but more than enough for the other information. I have also used the… Read Full Review

iRiver H320

“The iRiver H320 is a lovely unit. So many people seem...”

Written on: 04/11/2005 by vocrobot (20 reviews written)

The iRiver H320 is a lovely unit. So many people seem to go for the ipod for style rather than functionality, and really this model wins hands down.

I have read reviews that say that the H320 is complicated to use. Is it heck! I am no computer expert but this took very little effort to use. It uses the method I like the best. Copy music onto your computer via WM. Then drag and drop the music onto the player. Dead simple even for a novice like me.

The file tree search facility is very easy to… Read Full Review

Vocrobot's Response to vocrobot's Review

Written on: 07/11/2005

I forgot to mention in my original review the most important feature; the sound quality. It's excellent.
<br>
<br>My music is encoded as WMA at 128kbps and even at the normal sound setting (there are quite a lot of sound settings), the music sounds superb. Good sounding bass and everything very clear.

iRiver H320

“I bought the iRiver H320 in June so I could take my...”

Written on: 23/10/2005 by Bumsoft (2 reviews written)

I bought the iRiver H320 in June so I could take my music on holiday with me. It isn't actually that big, in fact it's smaller than an ipod, but, the leather carry case makes it huge, and makes the buttons harder to press. It does offer amazing protection though.

The screen is amazing, it's monitor-quality LCD, with backlight. and it turns off after about 20 seconds, so there's no battery drain either. despite being such a small screen, it shows pictures in fantasticly high resolutions, but… Read Full Review

iRiver H320

“After buying a Sony MP3 player and tangling with sonic...”

Written on: 11/07/2005 by wadepayne (1 review written)

After buying a Sony MP3 player and tangling with sonic stage I began to wonder if an MP3 player was for me. Quick review search on the internet showed the iRiver to be a popular player. However I am a big beliver in hands on so off to Dixons to pretend to be interested in the iRiver h320. As soon as the demonstration began I was taken.
1. The players functions are slightly diffrent to other players. When searching for music the menu is vary much like a windows menu, i.e. music is kept in… Read Full Review

Wadepayne's Response to wadepayne's Review

Written on: 02/08/2005

got a point wrong the iriver company dont give a years warranty they actually give two years warranty. sorry my mistake.

iRiver H320

“The iRiver H320 is just another MP3 player that shows...”

Written on: 20/04/2005 by Red Shirt Kid (1 review written)

The iRiver H320 is just another MP3 player that shows how much iPods "apple" sucks. The H-320 offers more functions than any ipod. With the H-320 your can listen to music and the radio, view TEXT files and pictures, and even watch movies:) The H-320 also offers you SRS (WOW) digital sound. Not to mention the large color LCD Screen which makes it perfect for watching movies. This is definitely an mp3-player worth buying!!!… Read Full Review