Cowon Systems iAudio M3 Reviews

Specification for Cowon Systems iAudio M3

Main Features
Memory 16 - 20

Features:
  • iAUDIO M3, AC Adapter, Ext. Kit, Remote, Case, Earbuds, CD, Manual, Line-in & USB Cable, Cradle.
  • Ultra-slim jukebox of 4.8 oz, 4.08 X 2.39 X 0.56 inches body.
  • MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV Player, FM Radio, Voice Recorder, Direct MP3 encoder, USB Portable HDD.
  • Up to 14+ hrs of continuous skip free playback on a built-in rechargeable battery.
  • Sound Effects of BBE, Mach3Bass and 5 Bands EQ. Remote Controller with 6 Lines LCD.
  • Refine your search

☆☆☆☆☆
    Cowon Systems iAudio M3

“Mine broke. I sent it back. I now know I will never...”

Written on: 27/09/2006 by jonnyhotrod (2 reviews written)

Mine broke. I sent it back. I now know I will never see it again. The UK company dealing with the return went bust, and Cowon absolutely do not do correspondence. I emailed several addresses many times and they don't have phone numbers. The one reply I had was an automated reply apologising that I couldn't log on to their forum. The advice they included also didn't work.

Before I bought it I would have loved to have known that, should I have any problems with it, the manufacturers would… Read Full Review

Cowon Systems iAudio M3

“I thought I would say something about my Cowon iAudio...”

Written on: 25/09/2005 by vikveer (2 reviews written)

I thought I would say something about my Cowon iAudio M3 MP3 player as I love it, and it took me so long to decide what to buy in the first place. Like the other guy who did a review, I bought the 'brown' version which is lovely - I call it gun metal grey... I think that's what it's called anyway isn't it? Anyway, it's a simplistic minimal design, and when I bought it, it was the slimmest 20GB player on the market, including the iPod's. Not sure if things have changed in that respect over… Read Full Review

Cowon Systems iAudio M3

“After much cogitating and rumination over which player...”

Written on: 13/01/2005 by jonnyhotrod (2 reviews written)

After much cogitating and rumination over which player to get, I stumped for the Cowon iAudio M3. I'd very much expected myself to get an ipod but somehow didn't. Not too sure why, maybe it was the 1 year warranty, maybe the reviews of reliability and customer service. Having owned far too much unreliable stuff with support staff very probably trained in guerilla war fare but not particularly suitable for their chosen role, getting good backup was quite key. Reviews seemed to indicate that… Read Full Review

Jonnyhotrod's Response to jonnyhotrod's Review

Written on: 15/09/2006

I'd love to be able to edit this review but I don't think I can.
    <br/>
    <br/>Anyway. Don&#039;t buy anything from Cowon. That&#039;s my advice. It&#039;ll be fine until it stops working. Then there&#039;s a fair chance you&#039;ll never see it again. And Cowon won&#039;t answer your emails. And they don&#039;t do phones.
    <br/>Just don&#039;t.