Maglite Mini Mag AA Reviews

Maglite Mini Mag AA - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maglite Mini Mag AA

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“It's durable. It works all the time. When it stopped...”

Written on: 11/10/2008

It's durable. It works all the time. When it stopped working, I took it in, Maglite gave me a brand new one. No questions asked. I think Maglite are the only company that can boast such fantastic customer service!… Read Full Review

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“The Maglite Mini Mag AA is a great torch and has a...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by swanndry93 (43 reviews written)

The Maglite Mini Mag AA is a great torch and has a great construction of metal, very strong and good quality, mine has finally died on me and im quite annoyed about it.
overall ok torch, remove batteries after handling, because my batteries leaked and now it doesn't work now… Read Full Review

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“These torches are superb when you've upgraded the...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

These torches are superb when you've upgraded the bulbs and reflectors,
I've been using Terralux parts and the amount of light they give out is impressive… Read Full Review

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“I had seen the Mini Maglite for sale for some time but...”

Written on: 03/08/2007 by tim X zim (2 reviews written)

I had seen the Mini Maglite for sale for some time but was never sold on the idea of any penlight powered torch being worth considering. Durability, brightness and battery life were traditionally poor in the area of penlight torches, something more associated with Christmas stockings than a serious tool.

Some ten years back my wife gave me one for my birthday in a smart black box with a small Victorinox pocket-knife. Back then, in Zimbabwe certainly, it represented a huge step forward and was… Read Full Review

Frankiejsmith's Response to tim X zim's Review

Written on: 30/03/2009

Hi Tim X,
<br/>I am looking for spare bulbs in South Africa, we live in Port Elizabeth, my husband has a large maglite torch and a Mini - a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. I am looking for spare bulbs for the mini, but will purchase both large and small just to be prepared.
<br/>
<br/>Would you know where to look?

<br/>Thank you for your useful article.
<br/>
<br/>Regards,
<br/>Frankie.

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“I found my Mini Mag Lite torch to be very reliable and...”

Written on: 23/05/2006 by 356 (9 reviews written)

I found my Mini Mag Lite torch to be very reliable and of good solid construction. It is a nice bright light… Read Full Review

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“Maglite Torches are excellent quality and value for...”

Written on: 12/04/2006 by tatties (2 reviews written)

Maglite Torches are excellent quality and value for money, except you need more than a couple if you have sons and find torches go missing and migrate to their ownership. Solitaire is handy for putting on your keyring, makes losing your keys less likely! I bought mine from www.7-sins.com who have a large range of them including camo ones which are handy gifts for outdoor loving kids of all ages!… Read Full Review

Maglite Mini Mag AA

“I love my AA mini Mag Lite torch! :-) Living in a...”

Written on: 26/09/2003 by Richard (1 review written)

I love my AA mini Mag Lite torch! :-) Living in a rural area, I often have to walk down to the pub at night and brave a dark road on the way home. My Mini Mag Lite has served me well. Its small size makes it easy to cart around the pub and its powerful beam means that I have no problem seeing where I am going on dark footpaths or being seen by drivers.

The torch is also excellent for keeping in a car glove compartment when travelling.

I guess it is is pretty much watertight - the battery… Read Full Review