Premium Pearl Reviews - www.premiumpearl.com

Premium Pearl www.premiumpearl.com - Ask a question now

“I had a very positive experience with Premium Pearl. ...”

Written on: 03/01/2010

I had a very positive experience with Premium Pearl. Initially I ordered a 16" necklace of black Akoyo pearls. They were wonderful, but I realized that I had ordered the wrong length. I immediately ordered a 20" strand and mailed the original necklace back. PP was very prompt in providing RMA instructions and refunding my money once they received the returned package.

This was my first purchase with PP. The pearls had very good luster and consistent color and size. The necklace came in… Read Full Review

Tdracos's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2015

Why does this company say manufactured in the USA when they are products from China?

Also their address is given as 1728 Ocean Ave, #218
San Francisco, CA 94112 which is nothing more then an UPS store.

“Purchased an 18" 8.5 AAA necklace from Premium Pearl. ...”

Written on: 20/10/2008

Purchased an 18" 8.5 AAA necklace from Premium Pearl. I was hesitant at first to make such a large purchase over the web. Everything was as they promised...excellent pearls, priced as quoted, delivered on time. I checked everything I could about this company (BBB, etc) and they checked out correctly. My wife loved the necklace.
I will be purchasing a set of matching earrings for xmas 2009… Read Full Review

“I ordered a Hanadama Necklace from Premium Pearl, the...”

Written on: 28/01/2008 by FashionistaV (1 review written)

I ordered a Hanadama Necklace from Premium Pearl, the same one I had seen recently at Mikimoto and it was a third of the price and just as beautiful, I was very pleasantly surprised. I loved how much help they were over the phone since I was somewhat hesitant and it also came with a certificate.
I recommend www.premiumpearl.com to all those who want to experience high end pearl jewelry at an affordable price! Have fun shopping!… Read Full Review

“Generally, I was very happy with Premium Pearl. It was...”

Written on: 06/10/2007 by Cheryl Ann (1 review written)

Generally, I was very happy with Premium Pearl. It was the first time I purchased an item online, so I was worried, but I found the communication very good.

Thankyou. I feel a little more confident to try again… Read Full Review

“Premium Pearl offer good value. They also have an...”

Written on: 05/10/2007 by endless1964 (1 review written)

Premium Pearl offer good value. They also have an informative web site. Excellent execution. A professional operation delivering excellent value… Read Full Review

“I had a great experience with Premium Pearl. I buy a...”

Written on: 04/10/2007 by Stalilionis (1 review written)

I had a great experience with Premium Pearl. I buy a great deal of jewelry, and their jewelry is by far superior to all of the other online jewelry sites I have shopped at. Their pearls are exquisite, and their prices are by far the most reasonable for the quality of the pearls they are selling. I would recommend them without hesitation… Read Full Review

Parker445's Response to Stalilionis's Review

Written on: 27/12/2007

I disagree with this review because it just reads so fake like the others.