Canon CanoScan 5000F Reviews

• Scan Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Manufacturer: Canon
Features:
  • PC and Mac compatible Flatbed Scanner
    2400 X 4800 Dpi
    Color Depth: 48-bit Color
    Usb 2.0
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Canon CanoScan 5000F - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon CanoScan 5000F

Canon CanoScan 5000F

“My Canon CanoScan 5000F was an inexpensive scanner...”

Written on: 09/03/2006 by erichotz (1 review written)

My Canon CanoScan 5000F was an inexpensive scanner when I bought it, so I was actually very pleased with the results I was able to obtain with it. When I purchased it, I bought it as a backup scanner to my older Canon ScanJetIII, but this scanner was good enough, and easy enough to operate to make it my main scanner, although the 8.5 x 11in scan bed is smaller that than of the ScanJetIII. The only drawback is the drivers for this scanner, which, from what I have heard, work flawlessly on PC… Read Full Review

Canon CanoScan 5000F

“The Canon CanoScan 5000F scanner has many good points,...”

Written on: 22/11/2005 by coldcase (1 review written)

The Canon CanoScan 5000F scanner has many good points, so I can't list them all. I have done many things with the scanner, and nothing damaged its working levels. I feel this scanner should be in every-ones house… Read Full Review