Aiwa JAX-T8 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Aiwa JAX-T8 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aiwa JAX-T8

Aiwa JAX-T8

“where is the slot mp3's can be plugged into? I cant...”

Written on: 02/02/2010

where is the slot mp3's can be plugged into? I cant find it… Read Full Review

Aiwa JAX-T8

“What I've learnt in using this stereo, is the superb...”

Written on: 06/09/2008 by michelangelo27 (1 review written)

What I've learnt in using this stereo, is the superb sound. Brilliant! However,I want to get more out of it, but am hamstrung because I do not have the operation manual. Help! Can I beg, borrow or ... & copy your manual? then I'll really be able to submit a worthwhile review. See my pix up there? Thanks for your assistance. Jack C Maddox… Read Full Review

Michelangelo27's Response to michelangelo27's Review

Written on: 21/11/2010

Great news: I've at last obtained a manual, NOW I can get a lot more out of this beast. It is very easy to operate and the speaker output simply superb. I have no complaints at all, a great shelf-system which does the job superbly. Thanks Aiwa and Sony. J.

Aiwa JAX-T8

“I love this Aiwa JAX-T8 stereo its what u really need...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

I love this Aiwa JAX-T8 stereo its what u really need in the house, it's def make the neighbours knock on the door!… Read Full Review