Sony MDS-JB940 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony MDS-JB940 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony MDS-JB940

Sony MDS-JB940

“This recorder is perfect for making copies of radio...”

Written on: 02/01/2009 by ALAN PURSLOW (1 review written)

This recorder is perfect for making copies of radio programmes, documentaries etc. I have used it for about eight years for this purpose as well as to compile illustrated talks on music and have never had any hiccups, apart from a recently developed problem with the laser (not bad after all these years). I even keep a spare machine as it is so versatile and I don't know what I would do without it (I don't want to use a PC close to my hi fi). In blindfold tests my friends have been unable to… Read Full Review

Sony MDS-JB940

“Have owned the Sony MDS-JB940 for about 2 years now,...”

Written on: 29/09/2004 by mattp (8 reviews written)

Have owned the Sony MDS-JB940 for about 2 years now, hasn't had a huge amount of action, but I have used it quite a bit for copying tape to MD and then to CD as I find it filters out some of the background noise you get from tape and allows you to divide and trackmark tapes before you digitally copy them to cd - sounds great for a MD player!… Read Full Review