Roadstar DVD2200K Reviews

• Sound Quality

Roadstar DVD2200K - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Roadstar DVD2200K

Roadstar DVD2200K

“I really love my roadstar karaoke machine but when i...”

Written on: 07/12/2009

I really love my roadstar karaoke machine but when i moved i put it into storage but for some reason the remote went missing. And the worse thing is that roadstar still produce the dvd2200k model but they do not sell a replacement for remote so that is pretty poor they sell other parts but not the remote, that is crazy! I am now unable to use it as their are no buttons to work it, i really miss singing on it as it still is in perfect working order… Read Full Review

Roadstar DVD2200K

“I bought a machine twice the price of this unit, and...”

Written on: 21/03/2008 by toxicwolf (1 review written)

I bought a machine twice the price of this unit, and it distorts on key changing, so ill just buy two of these again : )… Read Full Review