Sony SRF-M10 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony SRF-M10 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony SRF-M10

Sony SRF-M10

“I am very disappointed with this Sony SRF-M10 Portable...”

Written on: 16/01/2006 by Will Ford (1 review written)

I am very disappointed with this Sony SRF-M10 Portable DAB Radio. The sound quality is frequently extremely poor, with much hissing, fading out and interruption by other stations. I bought it to listen to Radio 4 as I walk to work - but the reception is so bad that I cannot tolerate it. I had expected that the display would be lit and would indicate the channel selected - but has neither feature. I find this radio no better than one I previously bought in a supermarket for £3.99… Read Full Review

238180_Karen Wilson's Response to 225465_Will Ford's Review

Written on: 11/04/2006

The Sony SRF-M10 is a digital FM tuner and NOT a DAB. Still doesn't sound all that good for a FM tuner.