Harman Kardon HK670 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Harman Kardon HK670 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Harman Kardon HK670

Harman Kardon HK670

“I had this one back in the day - 1978 when it first...”

Written on: 06/12/2008 by wdrazek (1 review written)

I had this one back in the day - 1978 when it first came out. Tried a lower end Hitachi that advertised 2x the power and then put the HK back in the system. Amazing change and a world apart. For a time (I was young then), I ran it with 2 pairs of speakers and was in trouble because mom could hear it from around the corner of the block (we were the 3rd house in.
I may buy another one of these for my upcoming vintage setup in the den… Read Full Review

Harman Kardon HK670

“Solid AMP with 80 Amper really delivers the Power.”

Written on: 22/10/2008

Solid AMP with 80 Amper really delivers the Power.
I seem to be lucky with my HK670 I dont understand these people with Bass problem . or erhalps you guys need some good Speakers.
I can hardly turn up the sound 1 Quarter of the way it blows me away. Very HQ Apmlifier I am very happy with it… Read Full Review

Harman Kardon HK670

“I have been using the Harman Kardon HK670 amplifier...”

Written on: 11/12/2004 by Chris99 (3 reviews written)

I have been using the Harman Kardon HK670 amplifier for 5 months. The best thing of hk670 is its weight(joke!). I have used hk670 with the CD players harman/kardon HK750, marantz CD67mkII, Yamaha CDX496, Denon DCD 480, Denon DCD860 and JBL speakers TLX600(they are cheap, but not bad at all, s-91db!). Before I had another model of harman/kardon amplifier HK630 - small wonder in comparison with this poor fellow HK670. The HK670 sounds smooth and maybe even enjoyable, but there is nothing to… Read Full Review