Goldfish Loans Reviews

• Speed of Application

Goldfish Loans - Ask a question now

“I was told I was Status Approved but they put me on to...”

Written on: 23/09/2015 by Gillian1957Douglas (1 review written)

I was told I was Status Approved but they put me on to rainbow loans they said they were brokers but I thought you were the brokers charged me £53 and told me they could not help me thank for nothing… Read Full Review

“I applied for a personal loan with Goldfish about 6...”

Written on: 20/08/2004 by littlemissdrunk (44 reviews written)

I applied for a personal loan with Goldfish about 6 weeks ago; I was attracted by the loan rate as it was 5.9% fixed with no redemption penalties. The website promised a response within 4 days, it was just over a week, I put it down to many other people taking advantage of the offer. The company wanted me to send in 2 bills to prove that I lived at the address I put down, which is fairly standered if you join a new bank. I waited 3 weeks for a response, only to find that they don't accept… Read Full Review