Economics, London School of Economics Reviews

Economics, London School of Economics - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Economics, London School of Economics

Economics, London School of Economics

“develops fantastic analytical skills .. amazing...”

Written on: 12/11/2009

develops fantastic analytical skills .. amazing institution, smtgh like 30 current or ex world presidents went to Lse, 15 Nobel prize winners were students or profesors.. wow… Read Full Review

“My name is Silvia, I'm 3rd Year BA (Hons)...”

Written on: 07/09/2008 by Esestudent (1 review written)

My name is Silvia, I'm 3rd Year BA (Hons) International Finance.
After completing my I year at ESE I knew exactly where I wanted to go; I wanted to pursue career in Investment Banking. This became a passion, if not an obsession for me. I decided to find out more about the industry and how I could land myself with an internship at an Investment Bank or an institution that would give me the insights about working in one. Speaking to someone that without whose guidance I wouldn't have been able… Read Full Review