LG MP9482S Silver Reviews

• Service & Support

LG MP9482S Silver - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG MP9482S Silver

LG MP9482S Silver

“I cooked sausages using the convection oven feature of...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by cmaximen (1 review written)

I cooked sausages using the convection oven feature of the LG MP9482S Silver mini oven, and they where perfectly cooked in 15 minutes.

I read a lot of reviews on other microwaves, but I was looking for something more than just being able to warm my dinner. This certainly does the job. LG is a good make! I was originally considering a Baumatic, but to put my mind at rest I paid the extra £60 for a 5 year LG warranty (don't go for the shop warranty). There is always a warranty pack that comes… Read Full Review

LG MP9482S Silver

“The LG MP9482S SILVER is a good looking model and...”

Written on: 25/11/2004 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

The LG MP9482S SILVER is a good looking model and wouldn't doesn't look out of place in my spotless kitchen. The mini-oven is a good size as you can fit a lot into it, but it is still economical with space. It also cooks faster than a standard oven and I was impressed that it cooked a pizza in just over 6 minutes ..mmmmm .. Touch wood I have not encountered any problems with the item as yet and I have no complaints to make yet… Read Full Review