Aiptek PenCam 400 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Aiptek PenCam 400 - Ask a question now

Aiptek PenCam 400

“I got the Aiptek PenCam 400 from my gilfriend, it's...”

Written on: 31/07/2004 by dudiribeiro (1 review written)

I got the Aiptek PenCam 400 from my gilfriend, it's cool to use connect to PC to make short movies and take pictures in "shine" places. It's not too expensive. The tripot is very functional as is its design, very interesting. The resolution is 0,8 mp and the light processor is very very poor, I think that if this camera had a best light control it would be a great gift or something to take fast pictures… Read Full Review

Aiptek PenCam 400

“I won this Aiptek PenCam 400 in a contest and I wish I...”

Written on: 23/05/2004 by KevinMac (1 review written)

I won this Aiptek PenCam 400 in a contest and I wish I could return it. It's quite useless and even though it sounds attractive to use it as a webcam, it doesn't work very well and doesn't work with many systems. The video is almost useless and you can't take many pictures.

Get something else… Read Full Review