CheapLoans4u.co.uk Reviews - www.cheaploans4u.co.uk

• Customer service

CheapLoans4u.co.uk - www.cheaploans4u.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CheapLoans4u.co.uk - www.cheaploans4u.co.uk

CheapLoans4u.co.uk - www.cheaploans4u.co.uk

“DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 13/07/2012

I applied for a loan for a car and the company took two payments and I never received the loan. They told me I had to make the first two payments before I would receive the money and when I asked them why the money hadn't been credited into the account they asked for a further months payment. I wanted to discontinue the service but they refused and said it was too late and needed the payment for tax purposes but would get it back when the loan came through!I NEVER RECEIVED THE LOAN OR MY MONEY… Read Full Review

“We needed a Home owner improvement loan as our house...”

Written on: 09/10/2005 by johnnyh (3 reviews written)

We needed a Home owner improvement loan as our house was in a bad way when we bought it.
We searched the web, and CheapLoans4u seemed to be high up in Google. We filled out the application form on a Sunday night. They phoned us on the Monday at the time we requested, and they offered us a loan, even though we had problems with CCJ's… Read Full Review

“Because of my bad credit history i was able to borrow...”

Written on: 16/08/2004 by meeko1 (1 review written)

Because of my bad credit history i was able to borrow almost any amount i needed with CheapLoans4u.co.uk, i think the reason being was that i was a home owner and the amount was secured against the house. This is not a problem as i am now better off financially than when i had credit problems so the monthly payments are very manageable.
Highly recommended!… Read Full Review