Celebrity Cruises, Galaxy, Southern Caribbean Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Celebrity Cruises, Galaxy, Southern Caribbean - Ask a question now

“Looking forward to the new quest next year which will...”

Written on: 29/03/2007 by mm9925 (1 review written)

Looking forward to the new quest next year which will be less formal, it should be interesting on a smaller ship and smaller ports of call. We can't wait, see you onboard on the 29th March 2008… Read Full Review

Nicolaevz16's Response to mm9925's Review

Written on: 09/09/2007

hello are you going next march because i am its my first galaxy cruise i will be nearly 17, im worried it might be a bit boring for me =[ but i like sunbathing =] can you please write back

“Nice ship with friendly staff. Really bad food in the...”

Written on: 25/01/2007 by fingal (1 review written)

Nice ship with friendly staff. Really bad food in the main restaurant… Read Full Review

“I recently treated my sister to a Mediterranean cruise...”

Written on: 15/08/2004 by cheltc99 (1 review written)

I recently treated my sister to a Mediterranean cruise aboard Galaxy cruise ship, Celebrity cruise lines. We began our cruise on 12 July and completed it on 23 July. Although every vacation has its ups and downs, overall our experience was positive. Galaxy provided us service that "exceeded expectations" just like their motto states.

I met my sister in Rome and upon arrival found Celebrity personnel holding signs for their guests. We were unable to book transportation to Civitavecchia port… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib