Sony VAIO FR720 Reviews

• Battery Life

Sony VAIO FR720 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony VAIO FR720

Sony VAIO FR720

“The Sony VAIO FR720 is a great Notebook! Reliable...”

Written on: 09/04/2009

The Sony VAIO FR720 is a great Notebook! Reliable robust performance. Could have capacity for more ram, otherwise very good… Read Full Review

Sony VAIO FR720

“Hi guys! Yeah I've had my Sony Vaio for about 3 years...”

Written on: 15/08/2004 by wayne the vaio man (1 review written)

Hi guys! Yeah I've had my Sony Vaio for about 3 years now and it's never played up, it has a typical 40gb hard drive, firewire, cd, floppy disk and more.
I've brought an 20gb external hard drive because I thought before I bought the computer the more on a laptop the slower it would get, but no this laptop just purrs.

Can anybody tell me how to hook it up to a TV set, I have the right AV cables and stuff but not sure what to do with the computer side of it, I'll be most appreciative if anybody… Read Full Review